Thursday, August 23, 2012

Forsaken By Kristen Day.

I just finished reading Forsaken.  I loved it!  It is one of the best books I have read in a awhile.  It's a about a girl named Hannah, who is more then she seems.  She lives with her adopted family in Atlanta.  Soon her whole world is changed when she is sent to a private school called the House of Lorelei.  In this new place she has to learn who she can trust and how to control the unexpected and wonderful gifts, she's just discovered.  In the midst of all this change, a certain dark haired, blue eyed boy haunts her thoughts and her dreams.  This is a beautifully written story with lovable characters and a great plot.  I give this book 10 out of 10.  This is a book I can see myself reading over and over.  I couldn't put it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment